Since 1987 Safari Hospitality Management has been heavily involved in:
- Planning and organizing mega event logistics for catering events up to 20,000+. We generated over $2,000,000 in catering billing over the 9 days of the Atlanta summer Olympics with the innovative use of an efficient delivery system, even with restricted traffic.
- Planning and organizing food and alcohol services to special events and festivals.
- Securing alcohol special event permits for our company and various consulting clients, in addition to planning and organizing bar placement, service staff, and ordering for large and small alcohol events. We’ve set records with our innovative ideas to maximize revenue for the last City of Atlanta Arts Festival.
- Offering design recommendations for restaurant and food service flow and productivity.
- Helping clients with securing Certificate of Occupancy certificates, health permits, alcohol licenses, and building permits since 1987
Need to plan alcohol service for a 100,000+ person, 10-day festival and provide a commission to the organizers?
Thinking about developing a cafe or restaurant in your business or building?
Safari Hospitality Management has a wealth of expertise within our management team to handle all of these various initiatives.
Contact us for a free consultation to explore your opportunities for growth.